The time has come — Fall sports kick-off this week! This is the final reminder for all HS practice times this week — as well as information on our new online platform which must be completed in order for your child to participate in athletics.
- 9-12 grade Football – 5:00pm-8:00pm at the Annex practice field (Aug. 10 – helmets only)
- 9-12 grade Cross Country – 9:00am at the ISD/CTC trails (Aug. 12)
- 9-12 grade Boys Tennis – 9:30am-Noon at the High School Tennis Courts (Aug. 12)
- 9-12 grade Girls Golf – 11:30am-2:00pm at the Cadillac Country Club (Aug. 12)
- Freshman & JV Volleyball – 4:00pm-7:00pm at the Performance Gym (Aug. 12)
- Varsity Volleyball – 9:00am-2:00pm at the Performance Gym (Aug. 12)
- 9-12 grade Boys Soccer – 9:00am-11:00am at CASA Fields (Aug. 12)
- 9-12 grade Swim – 2:00-3:50 at YMCA Pool (Aug. 12) *There will be two groups, please contact Coach Leesch to find out which time slot your child will be practicing in – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr High Sports will start later this month, we will provide more information in the coming weeks.
COVID-19 protocols will still be in place, such as daily health checks and social distancing. Please make sure athletes bring their own water bottles and masks. You can order a Viking gaiter here: CADILLAC FACE MASK ORDER LINK. These masks will arrive by the end of August/early September to pick up at school.
We will also be using “DragonFly Max” this year — it will allow us to go almost completely paper-free while keeping track of physicals, medical care, eligibility, and communication among other things. There are two important forms you will need to click on at the bottom of this post. The first will walk you through the sign-up process for DragonFly Max
. It can be done on your smartphone or computer. Our school code is EKUQR7. When it asks for your state, select “other” then you will type the code in there.
Please sign up as a parent and add your child under your account, do not sign up under the child’s name.
The second form is a health questionnaire from the MHSAA.
Athletes that currently have a physical on file in the athletic office do NOT need to get a new one for the 2020-21 school year. This is a ONE time deal due to COVID-19. You do, however, still need to fill out the questionnaire. This will be uploaded in place of the physical on your Dragonfly Max account. If there are any “red flag” conditions, we may ask that your child see their physician before participating. Any athlete that did not get a physical last year (i.e. first time playing a school sport) will still need to get a physical and upload it to DragonFly Max.
Your child needs to be registered on DragonFly Max and ALL forms completed before they can practice! If you have trouble setting up the account, make sure your child brings the physical/questionnaire to show their coach on the first day for proof – we will then help you set up the account.
If you have any technical issues while signing up for DragonFly Max, please reach out to their support team by clicking here
. If you have questions pertaining to forms or the upcoming sports season, please contact the athletic department at 231-876-5060.