Cadillac High School is accepting nominations for the Cadillac High School Athletic Hall of Fame. You as a community member, are entitled and encouraged to nominate a past Cadillac High School athlete, coach, team or community member you believe is deserving of this honor. All nominations received prior to Friday, November 15th, 2019 will be reviewed by the Hall of Fame committee.
- The nominee must, during and following his/her career, make us proud by exemplifying the spirit of Cadillac and Cadillac High School Athletics.
- If nominating an athlete, he/she must have been a Cadillac High School graduate.
- If a coach, he/she must have coached at Cadillac High School for at least 5 years.
- Athletic teams may be nominated as a group.
- If a contributor, the person must have made significant contributions to the Cadillac High School Athletics program.
Please CLICK HERE for the form that should be filled out and turned in with your nomination.
You can email your nomination to:
Fred Bryant, firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Mail to:
Cadillac High School Athletics
400 Linden St.
Cadillac, MI 49601